Friday, January 16, 2009

This past week has been a blurrrr!

Just to update you on the Gilmore happennings:

Belle and Jonathan will begin J-Force this Sunday. They are SO excited! J-Force is the childrens (1st -8th grade) drama team at Calvary Community Church. They were in the summer production and had a blast; 8 performances in 3 days! They are ready to do it again.

Belle went to winter camp last weekend. If you ask her about her experience, be prepared for every other sentence to include, "and it was SO funny!" She took lots of pictures and proudly showed me the video that she took of them walking from their cabin to the dining hall. Let me tell you, "it was so funny!" (not really, but it makes me smile to remember the look on her face when she says that - pure joy!) She is ready to go back. Hmm, looks like we need to get her to Tall Timber this summer.

Jonathan has had a good week. He is progressing with his reading and has a book report on the polar bear due in a week. He has nearly completed and unlocked all of the Batman levels on the Wii. He is very goal oriented and persistent. It's a good thing, I hope!

Molly and Claire are also having a good week. They are so cute together. Molly attends school on M, Tu, and Thurs; she is learning the lettter Q this week. She is a smart little whipper snapper. We have been working with Claire to improve the time it takes her to settle down and fall asleep. It was taking her nearly 2 hours every night to go to sleep. Let me tell you, that seriously cuts into our time as a couple, so getting this resolved is pretty high on the list! So far, we're down to about 45 minutes as of last night. Yeah Claire!

Now for un update on the job/ move /what to do and where to live situation: Hmm, well I can't say as we are much further ahead now than a week ago. Todd has applied for everything that he qualifies for both in the Seattle area and Spokane/ CD'Alene area. I have stayed in a holding pattern with the Rockwood clinic offer. I also realize how much I love MFM so I applied at SHMC and have been talking with the lead sonographer in the MFM dept. So far I cannot get through the "gate keeper" HR dept to get an interview set up. In the meantime, my previous employer (Radiology group in Puyallup) has a position open that would suit our family needs and get me out of the bad situation that I am in at Multicare; and that would lift a tremendous burden. UGH, decisions!
So that about covers it! I will post more photos when I can. I am happy to say that we have a busy weekend ahead, so hopefully next week I will update this blog.

No comments: