Saturday, January 10, 2009

They grow up so fast......


Have you ever looked at your kids and thought, "Oh my gosh, he/she is changing right before my eyes!" Well, that thought has been going through my mind for the past two or three days everytime that I look at Molly. She is four, nearly 4 1/2 and her face is changing. Not so much baby fat, a little more "big kid"-ish. So this morning after breakfast I took a few pictures of her to post here. It took her a few minutes to warm up to the camera, so there were many faces to choose from. I couldn't decide so I put them into this collage. Of course, Claire had to get in on the action and I got some adorable pictures of her as well. The ones of them together remind me of the song "Sisters" from the movie White Christmas (my FAV Christmas movie, btw).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Heather, I love the collage. How'd you do that?

Eida said...

Oh my gosh, Heather! She reminds me so much of you when we first met at that same age the summer before kindergarten! I love the collage. You'll have to show me how to make one that I can frame to put in my family room. When are you coming to ML next...would love to have you over to my new (old) house.