1. Claire's hair is getting longer and if you swipe it to one side, it is barely noticable.
2. Belle got 100% on her math quiz. We are so proud of her -Dairy Queen for all!
3. Jonathan flushed a bakugon battle brawler down the toilet last night and absolutely LOST IT! Apparently he was supposed to reverse a trade the next day and needed that toy for the deal. He was not a happy camper.
4. Molly loves her preschool and is stoked that she will be ready to attend Kindergarten in the fall.
5. Todd reconnected (thanks facebook) with a friend from HS yesterday. They had lost contact for nearly 19 years. They had a good conversation and the guy lives really close to us, it is a small world.
6. I am loving my new job but especially loving that when I get home I am 100% present! I leave work at work and look forward to the challenges of maintaining a home and raising 4 youngsters. THANK YOU LORD!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment