Monday, February 2, 2009

Just updates

So this has been a great week so far!!
1. Belle got 100% on her science notebook check and GREAT GRADES on her progress report.
2. I accepted a position with MINW and gave my notice at MFM. It will be so nice to get back to MINW and out of MFM.
3. We are looking for a cub scouts group for Jonathan and he is going to be tested for the district Quest program. We really don't expect him to get in, but if he does it would be good for him.
4. Molly is growing again. I cannot believe how much she has eaten today. Last weekend she shopped with my mom and I for 7 hours: never complained, and helped us find what we needed or in some cases even what we didn't need. She is growing and changing nearly daily at 4 1/2 and she goes from a bundle of energy and sweetness to a bundle of spitefulness. She has a little mean streak.
5. Claire is growing daily. She is at that age when she talks all of the time. The funniest thing is that when she says a word that starts with a "S" and the second letter is a consenant; she says the "F" sound. Like this: "You wan me to fank you mommy?" Translation: You want me to spank you mommy? Yes, I ask that of her often and she thinks that she should get to turn it around on me. I try so hard not to laugh, but it is absolutely adorable. OR "I can do a fecial tik" translation: I can do a special trick. So cute!
6. Our Truth Project series is coming to a close but we will start the Fireproof Your Marriage with the same group. They are a great group of people and we are fortunate to have the opportunity to serve them.
7. Todd has not secured a job yet, but he is working on a project with his dad that might lead to a great business opporutunity.
8. Belle's birthday party was fun. She had two neighbor friends (yes, boys) to the house for pizza, Wii games, and a movie. Then on Saturday I took her and Will and Sabrina to see "Hotel for Dogs" at the theater. It was a cute movie and the kids had a good time.

No comments: